Saturday 16 January 2010

16.01.2010 - 76.5kg!

I have crossed the line! Today I weighed only 76.5 kg. That's 3.5kg less than 6 days ago and also I am with a BMI of 24.98 now officially out of the overweight zone. I am very surprised at the speed with which I am losing weight. Afterall don't do any sports and have a desk job. I have read before that the first kilos will drop very quickly and easily but I was not prepared for such a success. Yay!

Today a friend of ours arrived with a plane. He will stay until monday and that means that I have to go a bit easy on the diet. I don't want to lose all the progress I made but a bit of alcohol and a celebratory Indian take-away should be allowed.

Yesterday I cooked some crêpe with cream cheese and herb filling from my second new cook book (it arrived yesterday) They looked absolutely delicious on the picture. Alas, I was not able to make proper pancakes. They turned out to look more like scrambled eggs. :) In the end I just spread the filling on top and ate it like that. It still tasted great but was not nearly as nice looking as in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment